Thursday, September 17, 2015

Do You Control Your Life? Or Does Someone Else?

If you are a grown woman or man, you should be in control of your life.

Never give anyone control of your life. Never let them make your decisions for you. Never allow people to give you ultimatums. (Especially when it comes to "You choose between me or so-n-so!") This applies to Friends and Relatives. (Not cheaters)

When you give someone else control of your life, they will mess it up for you - and the problem is that YOU are the one who has to deal with the consequences. (They will not care about the damages they have caused.)

YOU will be held responsible for things that you did not do, decisions YOU did not make.

Over my many years I've been on this Earth, I've met all kinds of people. And I can tell you for certain the saying is true: "You can't judge a book by its cover."

I've met people who looked like they were homeless or hoodlums, but turned out to be some of the best, most honest and trustworthy people you could ever meet.

And I've met people that were beautiful/handsome, well dressed, etc. They would appear to be shy and/or sweet, but turned out to be some of the most dishonest and untrustworthy people you could ever meet.

Do not put your life in the hands of someone else for them to control you. (No matter how much you think you can trust them.) Do not be someone else's puppet. I promise, in the long run, you will eventually regret it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your reviews. The way you come to the point without being harsh

    ReplyDelete